- Maintaining the executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attending meetings and keep minutes
- Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate
- Experience in Commercial correspondence & accounts work.
- Work experience not less than 5 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as the technical vocabulary of the relevant industry.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Bachelor Degree.
- a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment
- Must be released and ready to work immediately.
Apply for Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com